Chamomile Mint "Water" Bitters
ORGANIC HERBS: Chamomile Flowers, Peppermint leaf, Catnip leaf & flower, Fennel Seed, Gentian root, Angelica root, Organic Menthol Crystals, filtered water & alcohol
Many people don't like or just won’t drink plain water. The intention here is to add a spark of flavor to your drinking water.
The Water Bitters add light crisp overtones that can encourage one to drink more water instead of sugary beverages. A person gets a new spark in their water plus the added benefits of the herbal plants.
WATER BITTERS: enhances drinking water of all kinds: Plain, sparkling, seltzer or carbonated. Add 1/4 Teaspoon per quart of water OR add drops directly into your water bottle.
One 3 oz. bottle makes 15 - 18 gallons of flavored water.
Reasons: for using Bitter compounds
(*from Christopher Hobbs: Foundations of Health – Healing with Herbs & Foods)
- Poor fat digestion
- Poor protein digestion
- Weakness due to chronic illness, especially when accompanied by viral or bacterial infections
- Loss of zest for life, lowered vital energy
- Painful digestion, intestinal cramps, excessive gas
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Poor appetite
- Anemia, low hematocrit
- Excessive craving for sweets (his own observation)
- Immune-based disorders where nutritional deficiency is present
- Especially effective for digestive weakness due to mental overwork & lack of exercise
Other reasons why some people use Bitter compounds
- Low stomach acid
- Congested liver & gallbladder
- Heart burn & acid reflux
- Low blood sugar – full bitters cleanse
- Intestinal inflammation & Bloating
Ways & Dosages: of taking Bitter Compounds
- Tea made from a single herb or several herbs
- Tincture or Liquid Extract – most preferred way of taking bitters
- Taken only when needed to stop stomach upset, heart burn, slow digestion or acid reflux.
- Small amount before each meal to encourage better digestion
- Small amount after each meal to encourage better digestion
- Daily, for a personal health concern
- As a full cleanse; this could be a day, week or even a full month
DISCLAIMER: The information and stories told on this site are provided for educational & entertainment purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. The products and statements on this site have not been evaluated by United States Food and Drug Administration.
- Proudly powered by Weebly