Feel'en Good! Tea
Organic Astragalus root, Ashwagandha root, Eleuthero root, Roasted Carob, Sweet Cinnamon & Wild-crafted Pau D'Arco bark
A light woody creamy cinnamon tasting tea that gives a lift to your day!
Feel'en Good! Tea is another of my favorite afternoon "pick me ups" during a long day of busyness. It gives a person energy in the form of stamina without a caffeine buzz.
Herbal Adaptogens such as Ashwagandha, Astragalus & Eleuthero roots produce an increase in power of resistance against multiple stressors & have a normalizing influence on the body.
By …. David Winston & Steven Maimes
Herbal Adaptogens help the human body adapt to stress, support normal metabolic processes and restore balance. They increase the body’s resistance to physical, biological, emotional, and environmental stressors & promote normal physiologic function.
It is important to remember the following conclusions about the health benefits of adaptogens.
- All adaptogens have anti-stress qualities that help provide stabilizing effects on the neuroendocrine system, especially the HPA axis (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal)
- All adaptogens help to modulate and/or enhance the immune system
- Most if not all adaptogens have antioxidant properties
Because they have these qualities, adaptogens have been proven to help:
- Reverse immuno-suppression caused by stress
- Reverse the decline of immune-system function as people get older
- Reduce the rest of cancer & heart disease
Herbs are pharmacologically active substances. Please be cautious when selecting adaptogens for specific conditions. It is always best to consult with a health professional or clinical herbalist. In some cases, a product containing several adaptogens as a general tonic would be most benefical.
- Ashwagandha root – Calming adaptogen, relieves muscle pain
- Astragalus root – Immune tonic, heart tonic
- Eleuthero root – Immune tonic, adrenal tonic, anti-fatigue, performance enhancer
DISCLAIMER: The information and stories told on this site are provided for educational & entertainment purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. The products and statements on this site have not been evaluated by United States Food and Drug Administration.